Monday, July 19, 2010
And I'm a dog person
But I just can't resist posting this cat picture. For the following reasons:
1) His posture. If you were to photoshop out his tail, it'd be easy to squint your eyes and see a wizened child. He has a strong just-got-home-from-work-and-all-I-want-to-do-is-enjoy-a-nice-sit-on-the-couch slouch going on.
2) He's wearing pajamas.
3) The pajamas fit him, well. Are those a european cut? How did he find such a slim-fitting, dapper pair of PJs? I could use a pair of PJs like that.
4) His sleeves are rolled up. This cat is one boombox over the head shy of convincing an aloof genius to give up her scholarship to study in England.
5) Tail hole. Either these are cat's pajamas, which is funny, or these are euro human pajamas with a tail hole cut into them. Either way, a tail poking out of pajamas is hilarious.
6) A good attitude. Even with a cone around his head, this cat is still engaged. He still gets up in the morning, zips up his pajamas and buttons his soft, cottony collar, and goes to work. There's something to be said for keeping your chin up in the face of adversity.
image via thedailywhat